Though nothing finished off to actually report...
Much in the way of super organisation-ness this week over here. I have been annoyed for about a month by the number of projects on the go (which are getting in the way of the projects I want to do) and the number of times I open a cupboard to get something and find a number of other totally random things shoved in there the last time we tidied up to have someone round...
I have decide to finish off (in order...ish):
- Marcus' jumper from Bouton d'Or (picture above). Is it done; bar blocking, sewing up and a bit of neckline ribbing which is added post-construction.
- Replacement of laundry basket (not even blogged yet as a work in progress)
- Cardigan for Oscar, my friend Jennie's new bubba (a Sirdar pattern but can't find a nice picture)
- Renfrew top with first ever FBA (yet to blog)
- Knitting bag for me - made up pattern from weird Hatami Japanese mattress webbing roll thing I bought at the craft fair
They aren't strictly in order as I tend to do sewing at different times to knitting, so perhaps one might finish sooner than the other just due to circumstance.
I also have a friend who is very close and whose birthday is 24th July. I would like to make her a clutch bag for her birthday but not sure I should try and fit that in among everything else!
I will be disciplined, I will be disciplined...