Saturday, December 15, 2012

Reverb '12 - days 9 - 13

Continuing catch up from yesterday :)

Reverb days 9 to 13 follow here...

Day 9:  Your favourite book in 2012?

Non-craft was Hillary Mantel's Bring up the Bodies [note:  you must read Wolf Hall first...].  Craft was probably Gertie's New Book for Better Sewing.  I don't love all the patterns or especially rock that style, but the book is a good all round technique bible and thought / inspiration fest.

Day 10:  Your greatest risk in 2012?

I don't know about this.  Do I take risks?  Note to self:  consider more risk taking in 2013...

Day 11:  What was music to your ears?

The sound of my biggest small person reading aloud.  The sound of my old Singer sewing.  That thing sounds wonderful :)

Day 12:  What were your most intense emotions?

In a list:  Happy (at home), Tired (at work), Hot (on days over 30 degrees), Tired again (at home),  Happy (at home).  2012 has not been an emotional rollercoaster - my life is good, though not without it's tiredness and frustration.  I have control and means and support.  So mostly, happy.

Day 13:  What was your favourite photo of you?


Away on holiday in Swansea with my favourite people.  I look like I am smiling, but I am actually saying hurry the fuck up because my face is burning :) Also, there is white wine :)


No comments:

Post a Comment