Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Chloe Pants - Muslin Two

So I have been away from blogging for a while, mostly (excitingly) because I have been sewing.  I have been getting on with a second muslin, and a first wearable of the Tessuti Chloe Pants.

As you might recall, I had some issues with my flat ass in my first muslin below:



This is the second muslin - this time in black homespun.  As you can see below, the fit is a lot better in the seat.   These aren't finished at the leg hem or similar, so they look a bit more baggy in the leg because they are sitting on the ground....


In this version, I added a waistband and moved the zip to the front.  Please ignore the fact that I used a beige invisible zip which shows horribly - I was too impatient to wait for a trip to Spotlight!


Similarly, the waistband sits out in the picture below as I haven't actually put buttons and hooks on the tab of the waist.  I wanted to move on once the fit was good to the first proper pair, which is coming in the next post :)


Happy sewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment