Monday, January 6, 2014

Christmas PJs

I loved the Elk Grove range by Jay-Cyn for Birch Organics, so soft and pretty (Here: http://www.fabricworm.com/jadeforbiorf32.html, if there is any left!).  I decided to make some Christmas PJs for the kids and their friends from the range.

I used the Alex and Anna Summer PJs for Marcus, and the GoTo Patterns Signature Dress for the nighties. I tried to talk them into some shirring at the waist, but apparently the victorian look is cool with six year olds :)

They also swapped nighties just after the picture, as they apparently both preffered the other colour. Whatever keeps them happy...




2 comments:

  1. The fabric is so lovely and the girls look angelic. Master M looks like The Dude Meister obviously :) Of course now I want to make this too in the exact same fabric. I think you were right mind you with your initial choice - the orange just marginally pips the yellow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely. I'm loving all the colours.

    ReplyDelete