I did some prep before the week started - cutting out the main fabric. I went away across the Australia Day long weekend so I knew I would only have a scant hour tonight.
The main fabric is a soft greyish purple laminate I got from the Kelani fabric stall at the Melbourne Craft Fair last year. I am using the Oliver + S School Days Coat pattern, which I have made previously for her.
In the hour I managed to cut the lining and sew the hood.
SO I unpicked that (with no small amount of swearing) and then decided to call it a night. I could imagine irritably resewing it and doing the same thing again if I wasn't careful :)
So far so good!