100 posts really snuck up on me and it wasn't until a few days ago that I realised post 100 would fall on the last day of Blogtoberfest, which was pretty cool.
Blogtoberfest (with a little KCWC thrown in for good measure) was a pretty marathon effort and I really enjoyed doing it. I got so much done!
I made some things from scratch:
- Frothy sewalong with Amanda from Elliboo (Emmaline dress from Violet Fields Threads)
- Pyjamas for James
- Birthday dress for Gemma
- 20 minute skirt for Issy
- A pair of shorts each for Noah and Marcus (not yet blogged)
- A washi dress for me, which didn't fit :( more on that later when I redo the bodice!
I finished off the following:
- Kinder Girls doll (I think that was finished in October)
- Three pairs of pants
- Disco Bot (not yet blogged)
AND I started but have not yet finished:
- A new sewalong (Go To Signature dress) with Amanda - I have cut out so far
- A hat for Issy
- A pair of knitted socks (purl bee pattern)
AND I hosted my first ever giveaway (which was posted today!). AND I went away on a mini-holiday, complete with sunset :)
Pretty pleased with all that and also now very motivated in the sewing world, having seen how much gets done when I have a driving force. Special thanks to Amanda for encouraging me into KCWC and for suggesting our first sewalong of many :)
I might not see you tomorrow (just for a change) but soon! Off to make my finish by Christmas list :)